1. General terms
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152a s of 27.07.2006 "On personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data in relation to all information that LLC/ Sole entrepreneur name (OGRN / INN) (hereinafter referred to as "the Operator") can get about the User while the latter is using the website urvista.ru.
The Operator's overriding priority and condition for the implementation of its activities is respect for rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens when processing their personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator's personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as "the Policy") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors of urvista.ru website.
The Operator does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User.
2. General definitions used in the Policy
Temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary for clarifying personal data);
A set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a web address urvista.ru;
A set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
Actions that make it impossible to determine the personal data belonging to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
Any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with personal data with or without the use of computer equipment, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
A state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Any information related directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of urvista.ru website;
Any visitor of urvista.ru website;
Actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
Any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to the public (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited range of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
Transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
Any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with further impossibility to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) due to destruction of tangible media of personal data.
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- contact phone number of the User;
- e-mail address.
The Operator protects Data that is automatically transmitted when viewing ad blocks and when visiting pages where the system's statistical script is installed ("pixel"):
- cookies info;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to ad views);
- access time;
- page address where the ad block is located;
- referrer (the previous page address).
- The Operator engages in statistics collection about the IP-addresses of its users. This information is used to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Any other personal information not mentioned above (browsers and operating systems used, etc.) is subject to secure storage and non-proliferation, except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. Obligations of the parties
The User is obliged to:
- Provide information about personal data required to use the online store's Website.
- Update the provided information about personal data in the event of changes to this information.
The Operator is obliged to:
- To ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not to disclose it without the User's prior approval in writing, and not to sell, exchange, publish, or otherwise disclose the User's personal data transferred, except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in a current business practice.
- Block personal data related to the corresponding User from the moment of the request of the User or their legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the revision period, in case of detection of false personal data or illegal actions.
5. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of the User's personal data processing is to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts; to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on urvista.ru website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator to email@example.com marked "Opt-out of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Depersonalized User data collected by means of Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Legal basis of processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on urvista.ru site. By filling out corresponding forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User signifies their agreement to this Policy.
7. Procedure for collecting, storing, transmitting and other types of personal data processing
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
- Under any circumstances, the User's personal data will never be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable legislation.
- In case inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
- The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The User can withdraw their consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the personal data processing".
8. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to which territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to take place.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if the personal data subject has a written consent to cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
9. Final provisions
- The User can get any advice related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will contain any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy shall remain in force without limit of time until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is at free access on the Internet at en.urvista.ru/privacy/.