Certification and conformity declaring
The Licensing, SROs and Certification Department has been successfully operating as part of URVISTA law firm since 2005. Over the past fourteen years, our clients have been granted more than a thousand licenses, certificates, approvals and extracts from SRO registry, other permits. While acting in the field, under conditions of dynamically developing legislation and establishing legal enforcement in the area of self-regulation, licensing and certification, our lawyers have accumulated rich practical experience in solving complex and non-standard tasks.
Competent specialists from the Licensing, SROs and Certification Department provide professional legal support to small, medium, and large businesses (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs), which activity requires issuing licensing permits, either under the current legislation or with the view of increasing company competitiveness in the market.
- promptly and competently carry out the tasks assigned to us;
- cooperate only with trusted professionals in the field of self-regulation and certification;
- are able to reach an understanding with officials of licensing and regulatory authorities;
- are well aware of the peculiarities of the current legislation and legal enforcement practice in our area of activity;
- always work in the legal framework and only for an achievable result;
- find the optimal legal solution in any situation, even the most complex one;
- guarantee the maximum level of comfort for every client.
The initial consultation with a department specialist is always free. An experienced lawyer answers all the client's questions. When contacting us repeatedly, the client will be provided with discounts and other bonuses.
Legal procedures for mandatory certification, declaration of products conformity with the requirements of technical regulations, and receiving exemption letters are required for legalizing the release into circulation and selling certain types of products, as well as their unhindered passage of customs control. Besides, professional market participants also practice voluntary certification with the view of increasing the counterparties' loyalty and raising the demand for products. For over fourteen years, URVISTA law firm has been successfully providing certification and declaration of conformity services. We cooperate only with reliable certification centers and promptly assist in preparing the necessary permits, subject to the requirements of the law, business characteristics, our customers' interests and wishes.
Apply for certification and declaration of conformity services to URVISTA law firm and enjoy the following benefits:
- professional free advice of experienced specialists on any issue of certification and declaration of conformity (the need for mandatory certification or receiving exemption letters on specific types of products, the appropriateness of voluntary certification, procedural issues and other nuances a client is concerned with);
- preparing and submitting a set of documents to certification centre;
- monitoring legal procedures by our lawyers;
- obtaining permits;
- minimization of legal and financial risks.
Our specialists will take care of all the communication and procedural nuances, which will allow you to significantly save time and spend it on organizing and developing your business.
The detailed information on certification, conformity declaring, exemption letters on particular types of products, current prices and additional services is available on the website of the Licensing, SROs and Certification Department of URVISTA law firm.
Find the full list of services of the department «Licensing, self-regulating organizations and certification» and their prices by simply clicking on the link to the website of the department. There you will also find answers to frequently asked questions about the department's specialization, articles and news, a selection of videos and other valuable materials. The information on the department's website is structured in the most convenient form.
Get answers to all available questions by filling in the application «Order a call».