This Agreement defines the terms and conditions of using the materials and services of urvista.ru site by its users. (hereinafter referred to as "the Site")
1. General terms
- The use of materials and services placed on the site is regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The present Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site materials, the User is considered to have acceded to the Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement the terms listed below have the following meaning:
- The User - any visitor of urvista.ru website;
- Administration (Site Administration) - LLC/Sole proprietorship name (OGRN / INN);
- The Site - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a web address urvista.ru.
- The Site Administration has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally and at any time. Such changes become effective as of the moment the new version of the Agreement is posted on the site. If the User does not agree with the changes made, they must refuse to have access to the Site and stop using the materials and services placed on the Site.
2. Subject of the Agreement
- The Subject of this Agreement is to provide the User of the Site with access to the information contained on the Site and the services provided.
The site provides the User with the following types of services:
- viewing Content within the Service;
- subscription to the newsletter;
- sending a message using online forms on the Site;
- contacting the Site support service using the details posted on the Site;
- other use of the Service.
- The use of materials and services placed on the Site is regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. User Responsibilities
- The User agrees not to take any actions that may be considered as violating Russian legislation or norms of international law, in particular, in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any other actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and the Site services.
- The use of the Site materials without permission of copyright holders is not allowed (article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For legitimate use of the Site materials, it is necessary to conclude license agreements (to obtain licenses) from the Copyright Holders.
- When quoting Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required (sub-paragraph 1, paragraph 1, article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- The User's comments and other entries on the Site must not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and universal moral and ethic principles.
- The User is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User that they entered using the information or links to external resources posted on the Site.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible or liable and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- Do not use the Site to distribute advertisement, except with the consent of the Site Administration.
4. Informative messages
- By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees to receive newsletters from the Site Administration with the latest news, promotions, new offers, as well as advertising newsletters, including getting third-party news and offers via SMS, push notifications on the Site and e-mail.
- By providing their phone number, the User agrees to receive advertising via telecommunication networks in accordance with part 1 of article 18 of the Federal Advertising Law.
- The User can refuse receiving advertisement sent by e-mail and SMS by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address. The User can also unsubscribe by using the link to the procedure for unsubscribing in the e-mail received. The User can refuse receiving push notifications on the Site by changing the settings of the browser and / or mobile phone used.
- All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, and pre-trial dispute resolution procedure is mandatory.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall be understood as establishing agency relationship, partnership, joint working relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations between the User and the Site Administration not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Judicial confession of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not invalidate other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inactivity on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation of the terms of the Agreement by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and copyright on the site materials protected in accordance with the law.
- All reviews, suggestions on the Site, and claims are to be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The User confirms that they are familiar with all the paragraphs contained herein and accept them unconditionally.