The Licensing, SROs and Certification Department has been successfully operating as part of URVISTA law firm since 2005. Over the past fourteen years, our clients have been granted more than a thousand licenses, certificates, approvals and extracts from SRO registry, other permits. While acting in the field, under conditions of dynamically developing legislation and establishing legal enforcement in the area of self-regulation, licensing and certification, our lawyers have accumulated rich practical experience in solving complex and non-standard tasks.
Competent specialists from the Licensing, SROs and Certification Department provide professional legal support to small, medium, and large businesses (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs), which activity requires issuing licensing permits, either under the current legislation or with the view of increasing company competitiveness in the market.
- promptly and competently carry out the tasks assigned to us;
- cooperate only with trusted professionals in the field of self-regulation and certification;
- are able to reach an understanding with officials of licensing and regulatory authorities;
- are well aware of the peculiarities of the current legislation and legal enforcement practice in our area of activity;
- always work in the legal framework and only for an achievable result;
- find the optimal legal solution in any situation, even the most complex one;
- guarantee the maximum level of comfort for every client.
The initial consultation with a department specialist is always free. An experienced lawyer answers all the client's questions. When contacting us repeatedly, the client will be provided with discounts and other bonuses.
Higher educational institution: Russian State Social University
Professional experience: since 2015
Specialization: Work in the area of establishment of licensing authorization documents in the areas of construction, designing, housing and public utilities, jewelry, educational, medical and alcohol activity; legal consulting regarding the aforementioned issues; support of license inspections, preparation of documents on a turnkey basis, submission of documents and receiving licenses; cooperation with state authorities.